Commercial Assistant for FIT in Beijing
About the company
Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT) is a government agency that promotes international enterprise in Flanders in a sustainable way as a key factor in the social and economic development of our region. FIT does so by supporting the international activities of Flemish companies and by attracting foreign investors to Flanders. We assist, support and stimulate companies in international business. Flanders Investment & Trade offers tailored advice and guidance. We provide services as following:
- We help companies in Flanders with their export plans
- We advise and provide guidance to companies with an investment project in Flanders.
- We bring buyers into contact with Flemish producers.
For more detailed information, please check our website: https://www.flandersinvestmentandtrade.com/en
Currently the FIT Beijing Office of the Embassy of Belgium is with immediate effect looking for a full-time Commercial Assistant to the economic and commercial counsellor in Beijing:
- Identify, develop and capture opportunities to increase Flanders’ exports by providing a wide range of services to Flemish companies.
- Undertake market research and analysis to identify market trends for existing and emerging business opportunities for Flemish companies.
- Constantly monitor market developments in China to provide insight and strategic advice to Flemish companies.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key in-market companies, industry players, government agencies and other stakeholders.
- Organising / supporting trade visits, missions and business matching between Flemish and local companies
- General office administrative duties and reporting
- Visit trade shows
- Translation and interpretation work
Skills & experience
- A relevant bachelor degree or above; relevant working experience is advisable
- Native Mandarin speaker, with excellent command of written and spoken English; knowledge of Dutch is an advantage
- Be familiar with most popular IT-applications (Microsoft office); experience with Microsoft Dynamics, SharePoint… is a plus
- As a member of a small team, you will be a flexible team player
- You’re customer oriented and serviced minded towards internal and external customers
- You have excellent organizational skills
How to apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, send your CV and a COVER letter to email@example.com. Applications should be sent to us by April 15th, 2019. Selection interviews will take place in the week of April 22nd, 2019.
Please understand that only selected candidates for an interview will be contacted.