Intern – Administrative and Project support
The EU SME Centre (the Centre) is a project funded by the European Union, with aim to help EU small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that prepare to do business in China by providing them with a range of information, advice, training and support services. Established in October 2010, the Centre has entered its second phase which will extend until July 2019.
The Centre is implemented by a consortium of six partners - the China-Britain Business Council, the Benelux Chamber of Commerce, the China-Italy Chamber of Commerce, and the French Chamber of Commerce in China, the EUROCHAMBRES, and the European Union Chamber of Commerce in China.
The Centre is now looking for a bright individual taking the role of Intern –Administrative and Project support.
Description of responsibilities:
- Front desk covering e.g. greeting guests and answering office door;
- Office supplies support e.g. office supplies purchase and logistics;
- Office environment maintaining;
- Project reporting support;
- Other administrative tasks support required by the Office Manager.
- Project support in this JD specifically refers to support the EU SME Centre’ partnering operation of Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) It includes but not limited the following supports:
- Outreach and follow up the local enterprises according to requests of the EEN EU partners;
- Logistics follow-up of EEN event organisation on the local enterprises side;
- Business, legal and marketing access research;
- Statistics collection on a regular basis or per request;
- Others required by the operation of the Project from the EEN project manager.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Enthusiastic to work with European stakeholders to promote the EU SME Centre and a client-focused attitude towards people;
- Excellent organisation, analytical and communications skills;
- University graduate, Legal and business background is preferable;
- Working language will be English – proficiency (spoken and written) in English a condition;
- Candidates of any nationality are welcome to apply for this position - excellent Chinese language skills a condition;
- Candidates outside of mainland of China only with a valid residence permit/visa will be considered.
Duration of the internship: full time till July 6 2019.