Project Manager (Beijing Office)
1421 Consulting Group was founded by Peter Pronk in 2011 and is aimed at bridging the gap between Western and Chinese partners. We guide Western businesses starting or staying in China with strategic consulting and local operational services (such as: business consultancy, market entry studies, legal support, administration, company registration, quality control services, etc.).
In this function you will be managing a variety of projects, including (and definitely not limited to):
· Responsible of planning and managing own projects;
· Support consultants with consulting projects;
· Communicating with both Chinese and Western clients;
· Visiting potential partners and/or sites on behalf of foreign clients; Assist with ad hoc (consulting) assignments;
· Report directly to clients and 1421 management;
· Research relevant (China-related) information for articles;
· Produce articles for the marketing department.
The Project Manager will receive support with the day-to-day responsibilities and is expected to show a high degree of responsibilities for your own work. 1421 Consulting is looking for someone with the following qualifications:
· Project management experience;
· Confident personality and result driven;
· ‘Getting things done’ attitude;
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Passionate about China, Chinese business and Chinese culture;
· Fluent in written and spoken English;
· For non-Chinese applicants: able to meet the requirements of obtaining a working permit.
· For Chinese applicants: relevant experience abroad with western culture.
If you feel convinced this opportunity is supposed to be yours, please send:
· Your motivation letter in English clearly describing your match to China, 1421 and the function;
· Your Resumé outlining your experience, education and responsibilities.
All applications can be shared with Alexander Pronk before October 20, 2018.
Phone: +31 6 1809 6813
Feel free to contact Alexander if you have any questions.