You are supposed to transform complex accounting jargon into human language. And you work to facilitate the communication between Axel Standard and different types of audiences by producing enriching and insightful content to deliver a beautiful reading experience.
The scope of work includes:
1. The latest national tax policy and the macro environment affecting SAAS applications.
2. The latest technological developments in cloud computing, artificial intelligence, big data and the potential fiscal implications on small businesses and taxation.
3. Cloud computing tools for small business covering operating capital planning, monitoring, and management.
4. Business and financial management/control programs in the form of case studies based on SAAS applications.
5. Accounting firm management practices and organizational improvement.
6. Topics covering small business accounting practices and techniques.
7. Topics covering small business tax practices and techniques.
8. Small business financial analysis based on SAAS reports and BI tools.
9. Edit product descriptions, and marketing related articles for software introduced by Axel Standard in the SAAS marketplace.
Asian Risks Management Services advises corporates and individuals on risks in China to identify prospects they should take into consideration to ensure continuity of operations. Asian Risks Management Services has a special focus on medical, property and casualty insurance.
The EU SME Centre (the Centre) is a project funded by the European Union, with aim to help EU small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that prepare to do business in China by providing them with a range of information, advice, training and support services. Established in October 2010, the Centre has entered its second phase which will run until July 2018.
This technical expert will have a sound knowledge and understanding of conformity assessment issues, technical regulations and standardisation in the context of exports/business development, with possible exposure to the Chinese/Asian environment in this particular area of expertise. He/she will have likely had experience working in a national or European standardisation body.
that is till July 6 2019. The Business Development Advisor will be middle management level professional, reporting
directly to the Centre Director, in charge of providing relevant, timely and effective advice to
European Union SMEs on identifying and seizing business opportunities (export and
investment) in China.